Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

DD's new shoes!


So, my friend LeAnn has a pair of these shoes and I have always liked them! I started looking at the website and although I really wanted a pair for myself I decided to buy some for Dylan! I LOVE all the different styles they have! The graffiti pair & skull pair are really cute but I wanted to buy something that would go with everything! I finally decided on the black pair! The best thing about these shoes is with every pair you purchase, TOMS will give a new pair of shoes to a child in need. One for one. Dylan absolutely LOVES these shoes! The look so cute on him! I will get some more pics of him tomorrow once I have an outfit to match them! They have women's, men's, youth & tiny toms! They have a pink glitter pair for little girls and they are precious! I just might have to get my precious niece some for Christmas! Visit www.toms.com for more info!

2 comments:

The Coleman Family said...

So cute! They look really comfy too!

LeAnn said...

awwwe...so glad I turned you on to Tom's!! He will LOVE them and Mom would too!! :)