Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, October 25, 2010

DD's 1st trophy!


So, when I got to work this morning my coworker/friend Cindy (her grandson played on Dylan's team) brought me some goodies for Dylan! Coach Bill & Coach Jared got all the kids a trophy, a baseball card poster and a goodie bag filled with candy! I will post a pic of the poster once I frame it! I am going to hang it in DD's room! When I gave the stuff to Dylan he was so excited! I am so glad that we all got to have this experience. It was so nice meeting everyone, we will miss them! We really enjoyed it, but I think it will be more fun when he gets a little older! I can't believe how fast my baby boy is growing!

1 comments:

The Coleman Family said...

Aww!! We will definitely have some memories when we see this trophy!! Lol!