Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Pumpkin Patch 2010

On our way to get our pumpkins

He was so excited!

Too cute!

DD playin in the hay

The kids checking out the animals at the petting zoo

Quinn & me with the kids & our pumpkins

Havin fun!

Good times!

Today Quinn & I took the kids to the Pumpkin Patch! It was Quinn & Maddie's first time to go and they loved it! I think Quinn had more fun than anybody...lol!! The weather was nice too! We rode the wagon out to get our pumpkins and then we walked around and went to the petting zoo! We started to let the kids get their faces painted but DD got in trouble and then decided to pitch a fit! It was time to go so we did! We even saw some friends we haven't seen in a while! Although it was exhausting chasing after a wild 3 1/2 year old, we had a great time! I love my family so much!

2 comments:

The Barnette's said...

Yes, I will get some of him this year too!

Those pictures are so cute!! I'm sure they just had a ball. We are leaving early from work on Friday, so I think we are going to try to go to the Pumpkin Patch in McCalla then! -- I got that same shirt that Quinn has on, I thought it was too cute! :)

The Coleman Family said...

I had a blast...I think that I had more fun than the kids! We will definitely have to do this every year!