Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Big boy underwear



Last time I went to WalMart I bought Dylan some big boy underwear! They have Cars on them and he loves them! I put them on him after his bath and he thought he was such a big boy! He is so funny! After about 30 minutes, I put his diaper back on! He is potty training, but it has been a very slow process. He does very well at school b/c he has other kids around that are doing the same thing! At home is a different story! Although it is our job to make sure he goes, it is still really hard! We are working on it and hopefully soon we will be making a lot more progress! Wish us luck!

10 comments:

Melissa Irvin said...

Derek won't let me start! I think Mason's been ready, but Derek just doesn't want him to grow up. I talked to his Dr. and he said boys are truly ready at 2 1/2-3 years. But I guess that's the least of our problems...Mason's still hooked on his paci 24/7 and sleeps with us! LOL We've got a long way!
Good luck!

Anonymous said...

You pounding and thrusting your cock up his ass while i force his throat on my cock and make me suck and deepthroat my cock while you rape him

Anonymous said...

I want to lick his undies while he wears them

jake said...

you who ever you are need some mental help real fast I think your brain is leaking out of your head

Anonymous said...

Love to lay your little boy down open his legs then lick and touch his underwear while he watches id so love to lick the cute crotch out of his little boy undies

Anonymous said...

I want to suck his penis till he spurts all of his little boy cum. I think he is just the type.

Anonymous said...

Be cute to bend him over and tie him up so he can't move then invite some guys over as they go into the room naked the little boy will cry and try to get free as the guys push his head down and start shoving their hard cocks deeply into him i wish i could watch the guys use him as a toy then finish in his stomach

Anonymous said...

If anyone wants to chat about little boys in underwear message my wicker



Kidlover94

Anonymous said...

Anyone want to chat about little boys message my wicker




Kidlover99

Anonymous said...

ima little boy butt sniffer