Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Our 4 year anniversary!




Today Jeremy & I celebrated our 4 year wedding anniversary! I posted some of our wedding pics! I remember our wedding day like it was yesterday! It was such a special day, I could not stop smiling! Today has been such a great day! Jeremy got me the sweetest card, it made me cry! Not only was the wording of the card the most perfect and special card I have ever read, but what he wrote actually made me cry! He put..."Thanks for being such a wonderful wife & mother. I love you very much". How sweet is that? It meant so much to me. We didn't do that much this year b/c we are about to start some more home remodeling. I got Jeremy some clothes and a gift certificate and some candy and a few other things. He is going to get me some equipment for my camera, but I can't decide what I want yet. I really want an external speedlight flash, a tripod and I would also like a new photoshop program. Of course, nothing to do with photography is cheap! So, I am going to think long and hard before I pick what I want! Jeremy is such a great husband and father! We have shared so many wonderful memories together, but the best one of all is having our precious son, Dylan! He has forever changed our lives! I am excited about our future together and I can't wait to make more precious memories with my family! Happy Anniversary baby, I love you so much!

0 comments: