Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Some new pics of my little man





So, since we weren't able to go to Ala Adventure today, I decided to take some pics of Dylan! I dressed him up in his new outfit and took him downstairs to take some pics with my new backdrops and lights! I think once I get my external flash the pics will be a lot better! I still think they turned out cute! It is so hard getting pics of a 2 year old! Especially, when they are hyper like mine! He had just gotten up from a long nap and was running around like crazy! The only way I could get him to look up at me was to get him in the laundry basket, and that is just what I did! It's one of my favorites! I also got one of him in the car that Nonnie & Poppie got him for Christmas! I am going to blow it up and give it to Poppie for Father's Day, I think he will love it! This has been a lazy weekend for me & my boys and although we haven't done much, I have enjoyed spending time with them! I love them so much, they are my world!

4 comments:

Melissa Irvin said...

t rained today, but we'll definitely have to try again next weekend! I'm glad you go to snap a few pics of Dylan though! He's such a cute subject to shoot!
**Being nosey again!**What kind of backdrops do you have? I have a black muslin and white muslin and then I have a BLUE paper backdrop. I've never used the blue one, but I hope that when I do, that I like it a lot better than the muslin.

Melissa Irvin said...

That's what I did...Ordered my backdrops from ebay and I even got my first set of lights from there as well, but we could never figure out how to operate them, so I bought the set I use now from Kim. I'm like you, I prefer outdoor pics, but it's nice to mix things up a bit. I found an idea that I want to try for Christmas pics this year, just have to get the set up. I'll email you a pic of what I'm talking about!
Oh and I'm not much of a fan of muslin just because I can't leave them up...I have to shove them somewhere. My studio never worked out, so I don't have a permanent place for everything. I just set it up in my living room when I use it. It gets to be a pain!

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

you are doing so good with the pictures!! of course, your handsome little man makes it easy for you:)!!

Melissa Irvin said...

Thanks for the comments! I got his letters before he was born. They were just white letters, but I wanted to redo them for his Thomas room...WRONG! Halfway through the process, I realized that I was putting blue letters on a blue wall. So, I'm going to go buy some new letters and just leave them white. I got those from Walmart then, but they also have letters at Michael's or Hobby Lobby. Different sizes and fonts.