Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Dylan's new outfit!


This is another outfit that my friend, Melissa made for Dylan! I LOVE it! I just had to post it to show everyone! It has his initials on the truck, how precious is that? It also has buttons on the tires and the dirt is made out of corduroy...too cute! The quality of the outfit is great! It came from an online store called Monag. On the website the pics don't do the outifts justice. They are very well made and if you wash them and hang them to dry, all you have to do is shake the wrinkles out! Perfect for Moms on the go! The little girls outfits are precious too! I can't wait to order Maddie one! You can also check out Melissa's website on my blog list under My Brother and me! She always does such a great job! Thanks so much Melissa, Dylan loves his "chuck"!

1 comments:

Melissa said...

You are too sweet! Dylan looks so cute in the red and brown... I wish I had gotten William one after seeing how cute it is on Dylan. The Monag website is hilarious - all of the kids look so awkward and weird in the clothes...