Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Maddie is getting so big!

Such an angel

Maddie love her Daddy!

I love her so much

Loves to watch TV in her bouncer

Sweet girl

Spoiled rotten

She loves her saucer

So, I finally have lots of pics of my precious niece Maddie! She is growing so fast, I just love her to pieces! I have been meaning to update about little Miss Maddie, but it's hard enough keeping up with my little man! Maddie is now 15lbs and growing like a weed! I'm sure that has something to do with the cereal Quinn has been spoon feeding her since she was 2 months old! She has got some chunky legs and smiles and coos all the time! She has already discovered her hands and feet and has two teeth coming in! She is drooling like crazy (I remember those days)! She sleeps about 10 hours on average and even slept for 12 hours the other night. Of course, that is changing a little since she has started teething! I wanted to tell some of her favorite things to do: she loves watching TV, but mostly her Baby Einstein dvd (these are the best dvd's)! She also loves being in her exersaucer! I was holding her last weekend and her legs were locked for over 10 minutes. I told Quinn she was ready for the saucer and sure enough she put her in there and she LOVES it! She also loves her Daddy anytime he looks at her she smiles, it is so sweet! Another one of her favorite things is when Quinn puts her in her stroller and walks her up and down the street, she loves being outside! I went to see Quinn & Maddie the other day on my lunch and I snapped several pictures! I loved getting to see her and she would just look at me with those big blue eyes, it made my heart smile! It was special to see Quinn with her, Maddie loves her Mommy so much! It's hard to believe that Maddie will be 5 months old on July 10th! She is doing more and more each day and I will try to be a better Aunt and update more about my sweet little Maddie!

0 comments: