Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, June 26, 2009

Growing like a weed

Dylan & Daddy drawing

Having fun

He loves to be outside

Such a big boy

These are some pics I took yesterday after we got home! Dylan LOVES to play outside! It is his favorite thing to do! My baby boy is getting so big! He is a very sweet boy but can definitely hold his own! He loves tractors, trucks, trains, boats, airplanes and horses! He gets so excited when he sees any of them! We see tractors, horses & trucks on the way to daycare and he tells Mommy what they are EVERY day! It is so cute! My little man cracks me up! He's got his own little personality and really is learning so much! He is starting to say his ABC's and will sing his songs and he is talking in sentences too! I can actually carry on somewhat of a conversation with him! The other day a kitty went under my car and Dylan said, "Kitty dat un da ya car Mommy". It took me a minute, but I finally figured out what he was saying. Jeremy & I laugh at him all the time! He cracks us up! He is growing like a weed and I am enjoying every minute of it! We love our little man so much!

0 comments: