Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, June 8, 2009

Daddy I want a...


This is a video I took of Dylan last night while Daddy was gone to the grocery store! Dylan is telling Daddy that he wants a baby sister! He will say, "baby sistu peese"! It is the cutest thing! Well...he said it for Daddy when he got home and Daddy asked Dylan if he was going to share all of his toys with her and he said, "No"! Then, Mommy explained that she would have her own toys and that he would be a big brother and help take care of her and help bath her and feed her and he got so excited! We asked him again if he would share his toys and he said, "Yay"! Some of you might think it's a dirty thing to do getting my 2 year old to tell Daddy that, but it's not working yet! I still have to do some more sweet talkin before we get ready to have another one, but I'm working on it!

3 comments:

Melissa Irvin said...

AWE! That is too sweet! I hope Jeremy comes around...soon! Good luck!

Melissa Irvin said...

I've always wanted 3, whether all boys or whatever. But as of right now, I'm not emotionally, mentally or physically ready for another one. Derek says that he doesn't want one, but a couple of weeks ago he slipped up and said that we'll save something for the next child, so we'll see!
And Jeremy would probably be a changed man if he had a girl! Girls have that power over their daddy's most of the time!

*Staci* said...

Awww...I want you to have another baby so bad. Maybe you can convince him sooner than later!! Thanks for the comment on my blog last week, and yes, we will definitely have to do some Alabama Adventure soon. We actually won't be able to go for a while cause we're gonna be so busy these next few weeks. Oh, and by the way....that tan is so fake...it's airbrushed!!