Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Our fishing trip!



This morning Jeremy & I went fishing together! We have been fishing with some of our friends before but not just the two of us! It was the 1st time I have been in Jeremy's new boat and I love it! Man that thing will fly! We starting fishing at 5:30 and finished at about 10:45. It got hot really fast but it was so peaceful and relaxing! I caught about 6 fish and missed about 8! Jeremy caught several too! My brother-in-law and sister-in-law went too! They were in their boat and they enjoyed the peace and quiet just like we did! We all finished the day by going to Quinn's Landing to eat some good food! It was so nice to have some "Us" time! I love my hubby so much and I can't wait to go back! I think we will take out little man next time!

0 comments: