Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Meeting Layla Avery!



So, today Quinn, Maddie & I went to meet Layla! When we got there it was almost time for her feeding. Because Layla was 6 weeks early she has been in the NICU. Only 2 people can go in per visit. So, I was the lucky one that got to go in with Laci today. They had to put Layla in an incubator b/c her temp was low. It was so pitiful to see all those precious babies in the NICU. Layla was one of the bigger ones and is doing great! Although she won't get to go home with Laci & Anthony just yet, she should be coming home before long. It is so sweet to see my best friend become a mother and when I asked her, "You've never felt love like you do now, huh?" She started crying and then I started crying! It was such a special moment to share with her. I just wanted to share these precious pics of Layla Avery! I snapped a few with my phone. She is the best Christmas present anyone could ask for!

2 comments:

Melissa Irvin said...

I'm glad to hear that little Layla is doing well!

The Coleman Family said...

Awww!! Just reading this gave me chills! I am sooo happy for them!! And you're right what a wonderful gift!! Wish I wasn't sick and I could have seen her too!!