Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, December 27, 2009

**UPDATE**

My MIL is getting a little better each day. She is writing a lot now and can even whisper pretty good. They got her up and walked her around a couple of times and she seems to be doing ok. They should get the results back today from the sample that was taken from the infection. They will do a CT scan tomorrow to see if it is collecting again and if not then she should be able to be put in her own room. Thanks to everyone for all your thoughts and prayers. I will keep everyone posted.

1 comments:

Christie Mitchell said...

God is great!! Bless her heart, I know this has been horrible. Still praying for her!!

Thank you for my comments. We had the best Christmas ever. Kyndle loves all her toys. Now, if only I can get Chad to put together the high chair, lol. Ohhh, he loves that PS3. He does play it all the time, but I like to watch him...it looks so real!!! Video games and toys have came a long way for sure!!

I hate Maddie is sick too, I woke up and my throat is hurting today :( Hopefully all this junk will go away.

I was gonna tell you about this dog I bought for Kyndle, it is made by LeapFrog and it is sooo cute!! Kyndle's is Violet, but the boy one is named Scout I think. It is so neat...you can hook it up to the computer (with a USB cable that comes with it) and it will say your child's name and all of their favorite things. So cool!!

I hope you guys had a great Christmas (I know it wasn't the same without Sheila though) and I hope Maddie had a great 1st Christmas too.

Have a good day!!