Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Santa @ Bass Pro








Today we took the kids to see Santa! MiMi went with us and it was definitely an adventure! We stood in line for 45 minutes! The place was packed! Dylan did so good when he went to see Santa! He walked right up to him waving and said, "Hey Santa Cwaus"! It was so cute! Then, it was Maddie's 1st time to see Santa! She just looked at him and was fine until his beard touched her face! She freaked out! Bless her heart! I felt so bad b/c I kept having to get on to Dylan for running away from me! He didn't get to enjoy himself as much as I wish he could have, but we are going to try to make another trip during the week! I couldn't even get fudge b/c the line was so long:(

5 comments:

The Coleman Family said...

Oh well we tried!! Maybe next time will be better!! Love you sis!!

Christie Mitchell said...

I love it!! Sweet and priceless times. I bet it was crazy there. You got some cute pictures. They both are precious!! Have a great week.

kalibug said...

We went to Bass Pro to see Santa on Friday and also stood in line for 45 minutes. Our daughter loved it.

Great pictures!

The Hall's said...

Hopefully the line will not be so long during the week! Melissa I. said you guys were going to Polar Express on Sunday..what time are you going? We are going at 5:00. Maybe we will see you guys there.
Love all the new pictures!

Christie Mitchell said...

That is funny, I am the same way about the sun!! Thank you, I love that lens!! It was one of the cheapest too, can't beat that!!