Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, December 21, 2009

Polar Express '09







So, I am finally getting to post the pics from out wonderful experience at the Polar Express! Dylan has been looking forward to this, he watches Polar Express EVERY night! He could not wait to ride the choo-choo! The best word I can use to describe it was...magical! There were about 20 of us and we got to sit on the upper deck on the train! It was so much fun and I think the adults enjoyed it just as much if not more than the kids did! It was neat hearing the narrator read the story then we arrived at the North Pole and Mr. & Mrs. Santa Claus came on board. It wasn't easy to get a pic of the kids with them so I did the best I could! After the left we all got cookies and chocolate milk. Then, the elves gave out gifts! As we were leaving the North Pole Dylan started waving at Santa saying..."Erry Rismas Sanna Cwaus"! It was the sweetest thing! Once we left Mr. & Mrs. Santa Claus everyone on the train sang Christmas carols, it was so much fun! This was such a memorable experience and the best part was it was with the whole family! Merry Christmas everybody!!

2 comments:

Christie Mitchell said...

Now, that is awesome!!! And you wear your p.j.'s!!! We are so going to that next year and every year after that lol. That looked magical!! I would have loved that when I was a child.

Melissa Irvin said...

We had the best time too! Even though I was told it wasn't worth it, but I think it was definitely worth it! It was so much fun! DD & Mase wore the same PJs! CUTE!