Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas with The Muzio's & The Moore's










Yesterday we laid my Nana to rest and although it was tough, we have comfort in knowing she is at peace and she is happy to be reunited with her loved ones including her husband and son. After the funeral, we all went to my half sisters house to be with our family. We were mourning my Nana's death but we were also celebrating the birth of Jesus and enjoying each other's company. We ate some great food, exchanged gifts and just enjoyed being together. Thank you Jesus for my family, I am so blessed!

1 comments:

The Coleman Family said...

I had such a good time...i really enjoyed spending time with everyone..wish we could see them more! It was really a bitter sweet day..just thinking of how it used to be with Nana there with us...miss her so much..but know she is in a wonderful place with wonderful people..and heaven has for sure gained a TRUE angel!! Love you sis!