Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, December 3, 2010

Chuck E Cheese!!




So, we decided to have a family day and go to Chuck E Cheese! Jeremy took him when I went to Sips 'n Strokes last weekend and said he loved it! That was his first time Dylan had ever been. I really wanted to see how much fun he had so we decided to take him again! He had a blast and there was only a few kids there which made it even better! I forgot how much fun Chuck E Cheese was! It was a good day!

3 comments:

Melissa Irvin said...

I have been wanting to take Mason. He's been a few times, but he was too little to really enjoy it. I'm glad Dylan had a good time!

Melissa Irvin said...

Those big snowflakes were hard to make! I sat at the computer last night making them. I had to copy the designs from a website. I thought they were easy to make when I was younger. Guess "Carson" wanted very detailed snowflakes. LOL
And I am having fun trying to think of new things for Carson to get into. It's so much fun! I just hope that when Dylan and Mason grow up, they'll remember these crazy things we do for them!

Jenny, Stevie and Sophie said...

sophie and stevie love some Chucke Cheese...i try to stay away..i let that be there place..