Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

~Welcome to the world Baby Harper~

The gift I made for Kendall to hang on the door:)

Precious little Harper

My first time meeting Harper Lennon

Kendall got them matching toboggans...too cute!

Such a blessing

Proud Mommy

Sweet baby girl

Sweet family

I could have held her all day:)

Unconditional love

Little angel

So my friend had her precious little girl yesterday and we are all so excited to meet her! Kendall did not find out what they were having so it was a complete surprise! I was an exciting journey to be a part of! I love Kendall to pieces and I know she will be the best Mommy ever! There is no love greater than the love you feel for your child...simply stated as unconditional love:) Congrats to my precious friend Kendall and her husband R.J. on their bundle of joy!

0 comments: