Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

That silly elf...




Riley has been up to some mischief lately but he did give Dylan another prize for sleeping in his own bed!! Dylan loves getting stuff from him! He also wrapped a present for Dylan but left the mess when he did that! Dylan put Riley in time out, started to clean up and looked at me and said, "Mommy, can I open my present now?" It was too funny! We are going to let him open Riley's present on Christmas Eve since that is when Riley has to leave! Riley also got my lipstick and wrote a message to Dylan on his bathroom mirror. It said, "Dylan, Santa is watching you! Love, Riley" I told Dylan what it said and he could have cared less. He said, "Mommy, can I watch Spongebob now?" Kids are so funny, you never know what they will say. This morning Riley gave him a tractor calendar and this has by far been Dylan's favorite thing! He LOVES it!! We have enjoyed Riley being in our house, I think Dylan will be sad when he has to leave.

0 comments: