Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas with my family

I love my family!

DD's new kitchen

Maddie's new 4wheeler from her Uncle Chad

Maddie's gift from us

MG's new 4wheeler from PawPaw

This evening Jeremy, Dylan & me got together with MiMi, Aunt Quinn, Maddie, Uncle Brad, Mike & Chad for Christmas! Brad smoked some turkey and ribs on the new smoker him & Quinn just got...they were SO good! Of course MiMi cooked some really good stuff to go with it...hashbrown casserole and a corn & yellow rice casserole! Quinn made her famous green beans, rolls, brownies and haystacks, the food was great! Then, we gave the kids all their gifts! We got Maddie a point & go book, crayons, a zhu zhu pet and an art easel! She plays with Dylan's every time she comes to my house so I decided to get her one that was pink, blue & purple!! She also got 2 4wheelers! She will keep one at her house and one at MiMi's!! We are so blessed to have such a wonderful family, I love them SO much!

1 comments:

The Coleman Family said...

She is loving everything that ya'll got her!! Thank ya'll so so much! I enjoyed spending some time with ya'll! Oh and I love the pictures! Love you sis!!