Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, December 26, 2010

It's snowing...




So, today we woke up to it snowing again and this time there was a lot of it! We all got up and got ready and went outside to enjoy it! I was excited about taking pics! I got some great shots! Dylan was so excited and loved riding his police car! We had fun and after that we went to get a Starbuck's to warm up, it was so good! Today we will be getting together with my family for Christmas and I am really excited!! Pics to come later...

2 comments:

Christie Mitchell said...

I love it and I can tell that he does too!! I was looking at the pics and guess what is sooo crazy...54 is Chad's # at work. Isn't that neat!! I love your pics and I hope y'all have fun today!!

The Coleman Family said...

This is so cool!! I know you will be charging the battery daily..Lol! I know he must think he is big stuff with this!