Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My precious Nana July 10, 1921-December 22, 2010

Mama, Nana & me 2005

My precious Nana & me

Nana, Daddy & me June 2005

Christmas 2006

Nana & Dylan 2007

Nana's 87th birthday party July 2008

Mama, me, Aunt Mel, Nana & Heather Christmas 2008

Christmas 2009

Opening presents 2009

The last pic I took of my precious Nana...December 2010

My precious Nana went to be with Jesus today at 7:30. She wasn't in any pain and went peacefully. I know she is happy b/c she gets to be with her Mama, Daddy, sister, husband & son. I remember going to my Nana & Grandaddy's house when I was little and going to the garden with my Grandaddy and then coming in to eat some of her good home cookin! Her vegetable soup & cornbread was the best:) Nana, you will be so missed. We love you very much.

2 comments:

The Coleman Family said...

I will miss our sweet Nana!! I find peace just knowing she is smiling and feeling no pain and getting to see many loved ones in heaven!! I love her so much!

Chris, Nichole & Colby! said...

I am so sorry to hear about yalls Nana. Nana's are so special and I dont know what I would do without mine. We will keep yall in our prayers.