Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, December 19, 2010

My sister, my best friend


This is a pic I got my Mama to take of Quinner & I yesterday in our matching boots...lol!! I wanted to let my sister know how much she means to me! She is my best friend, I don't know what I would do without her! She has been there for me through so many things, I can always count on her! Quinn, I just wanted to tell you thank you for everything you will never know how much I appreciate all the things you have done for me even if it's just listening to me vent...lol! We have shared so many wonderful things from good times growing up to our precious children and so many more memories to come. Can't wait to see what the future holds...I love you so much sista!

2 comments:

The Coleman Family said...

Aww!! That just made my day..and I feel the same way!! I feel so lucky to have you as my sister!! I am glad that I have you to lean on..whatever the situation may be! I love you so much and couldn't ask for a better sister and friend!

Chris, Nichole & Colby! said...

I LOVE yalls boots where did yall get them?? You are so right about sisters. My sister is my best friend as well and I would do anything for her.